Terms & Conditions
The Celebration Chair Cover Company
- £50.00 is required as a deposit to reserve the booking of the date of your event, with full payment due 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- The Hirer is responsible for any loss or damage to the goods, from time of delivery at the venue until they are collected by the company’s employees or until they are delivered back to our premises. Deliveries left at premises are left at the hirer’s risk.
- Linen may be returned soiled. Any permanent stains or damages to chair covers or sashes, will incur a £15.00 charge. If the chair covers are hired on a delivery only basis, Chair covers must be boxed and returned within 5 days of hire date. Certificate of posting will be needed to cover you if chair covers are misplaced should you not require our courier to collect. Collection can be arranged. Aborted deliveries and collections will be charged for.
- Charges including delivery, collection, VAT and petrol will be quoted when order is made/invoiced.
- Hirers should ensure that they or their representatives are at the delivery address or, that hotel staff are aware we will be present on the day (day before) for set up of the items.
- £15.00 will be charged per Chair Cover and £10.00 per Sash for damages or losses. Other items will be costed accordingly.
- There will be a charge of £10.00 per sample sent out in the post. This will be refunded when booking is confirmed. An additional charge of £10.00 will be made for any chair covers NOT RETURNED. You should ensure that you have a ‘Certificate of Posting’ (which will cover you if the envelope does not reach us).
- In the event of a cancelled booking, a cancellation will be charged at 25% by The Celebration Chair Cover Company of the overall estimated order, if cancelled within 8 weeks of event.
- Final total payment is required in full 4 weeks prior to the event. If payment is not received within our terms and conditions, we will assume our services are no longer required. A cancellation charge of 25% of the estimated amount will be invoiced.
- Any unpaid cancellation charges after 30 days of invoice will be passed to a collections agency who will act on behalf of The Celebration Chair Cover Company. Further charges will be added to your account.
- Should the hirer not order a sample chair cover or request a venue visit to ensure the chair covers fit, The Celebration Chair Cover Company will not provide a refund or be liable. It is essential the sample chair cover be fitted on the hirer’s venue chairs prior to booking. The hirer must be satisfied with the fabric, design and fit of the chair covers before booking.
- The Celebration Chair Cover Company will not be liable should an injury occur during the hire of our chair covers and sashes. The hirer will be responsible for ensuring the chair covers and sashes are fitted correctly once the event is taking place, to prevent any injury.
- Our Terms and Conditions apply to any bookings made directly with The Celebration Chair Cover Company, through another company or venue as part of a package.